Friday 13 August 2010

Film Script


Scene 1 - Rebecca and friends – ‘general conversation’
Scene 2 - Friend 1 to Rebecca: “I think that lads trying to get your attention (giggle)”
Scene 3 - Friend 2 to Rebecca: “Go over and talk to him”
Scene 5 – Rebecca: “Oh, your back early, I haven’t done your tea yet, I never expected you to be finished this early”
Chris: “YOU WHAT! GET IN THE KITCHEN AND GET SOMETHING MADE NOW, I’M SICK OF THIS, I GO OUT AND WORK AND YOU DO NOTHING ALL DAY AND YOU CAN’T EVEN DO SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS HAVE MY TEA MADE FOR WHEN I GET HOME”
Scene 7 – repeat dialogue in scene 2 & 3
Scene 13 – Rebecca: “I have to go sorry”
Scene 15 – Rebecca: (sigh) “I’m really sorry, that was my fault, I should watch where I’m going”
Man: “it’s fine honestly” (laugh)   

No comments:

Post a Comment